His Highness the Amir Issues Amiri Order Reshuffling the Cabinet
HH Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, Amir of the State of Qatar, issued Amiri Order No. 1 of 2024 today announcing a Cabinet reshuffle.
The Order stipulates that the following be appointed:
- HE Dr Abdullah bin Abdulaziz bin Turki Al Subaie as Minister of Environment and Climate Change.
- HE Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa bin Ahmed Al Thani as Minister of Sports and Youth.
- HE Ibrahim bin Ali bin Issa Al Hassan Al Mohannadi as Minister of Justice, and Minister of State for Cabinet Affairs.
- HE Abdullah bin Hamad bin Abdullah Al Attiya as Minister of Municipality.
- HE Sultan bin Saad bin Sultan Al Muraikhi as Minister of State for Foreign Affairs and a member of the Cabinet.
The Order is effective upon issuance and is to be published in the Official Gazette.